- 160.00 - 260.00 INR
- 430 - 660 Kilogram per cubic meter (kg/m3)
- Room Temperature
- Reagent Grade
- Molecular Sieves
- Drying for air, methane Drying for cracked gas, Ethyleneacetylene and Propylene.
The offered Molecular Sieves Pellets find their application in the disintegration of the isomerous and normal alkane, carbon dioxide co-adsorption, gases pressure swing adsorption and moisture co-adsorption. It is acclaimed among the customers for its outstanding assimilation of all types of molecules that are smaller than the size. This also features fast retention speed. Besides, the user-amiable and compact design of our Molecular Sieves Pellets make us distinguished from other companies in the market.
- SIZE & SHAPE: (Pore Dia. = 5Ao)
- 3mm. Pellets. 2-4mm. Dia. Balls
- Bed crushing strength,% = 90min.
- Loss on attrition,% = 0. 3max.
- Tapped bulk density,kg/m3 = 700-750 / 750-800
- Static equilibrium water adsorption capacity,%
at 15RH: 17-20%
at 75RH: 22-25%
3. Free moisture: = 2%max.
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque
- 10000 Per Month
- 30 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Barrels, Bag and Drum
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
B/30, M.P.Shah Industrial Estate, Saru Section Road, Jamnagar, Gujarat, 361002, India