- 160.00 - 260.00 INR
- Room Temperature
- 430 - 660 Kilogram per cubic meter (kg/m3)
- Reagent Grade
- Molecular Sieves
- Writing on Black Board.
Possessing the diameter of four angstroms, our Molecular Sieves are broadly utilized to retain water, methanol, propylene, ethanol, carbon dioxide and sulfurated hydrogen. They are mainly utilized in different institutions, research laboratories and industries
We are engaged in manufacturing and supplying of a unique range of molecular sieve type 4Ao which is manufactured using supreme quality raw material. These molecular sieves are used in used in various research laboratories, industries and institution.
A) SIZE & SHAPE: (Pore Dia. = 4Ao)
3mm. Pellets. 2-4mm. Dia. Balls
(B) MECHANICAL PROPERTIES:
1. Bed crushing strength,% = 90min.
2. Loss on attrition,% = 0. 3max.
(C) PHYSICAL PROPERTIES:
1. Tapped bulk density,kg/m3 = 650-700 / 750-800
2. Static equilibrium water adsorption capacity,%
at 15RH: 18-21%
at 75RH: 22-25%
3. Free moisture: = 2%max.
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque
- 10000 Per Month
- 30 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Barrels, Bag and Drum
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
B/30, M.P.Shah Industrial Estate, Saru Section Road, Jamnagar, Gujarat, 361002, India