- 50.00 - 100.00 INR
- Room Temperature
- 12 Months
- Ceramic Balls
- 2.2-2.3 Kilogram per litre (kg/L)
Ceramic Balls: Grade : Bs-Aa (BED Support Media For Activated Alumina)
The provided Ceramic Balls offer benefits, for example, greater corrosion resistance, being low-weight, smoother surface, lower friction resistance, higher hardness lifted temperature resistance and greater rigidity. These incorporate materials, for example, zirconium oxide, Silicon Nitride, and Alumina Oxide. They likewise require less oil than steel balls. These are utilized in gauges, bicycles, automotive parts, tools, check valves and many different machine components. Our Ceramic Balls are being utilized more often in focused cycling. These are significantly less heavy as compared to the steel balls. They also possess smooth surface for better spinning and rolling.
- Size : 12-15mm. Dia. Balls.
- Color : Grey
- Crush Strength : 40-60kgs.
- Chemical Composition: Al2O3 - 15%, SiO2-30% , Other oxides, as CaO / MgO etc.- 55%.
- Loss On Attrition : 0.1% Max.
- Bulk Density : 1.2kg/Ltr.
- Water Adsorption Capacity : 2% Max.
- Operating Temperature : 300ocmax.
1. The product can be manufactured in other sizes as per customer's requirements.2. The specifications varies with size.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Others, Cheque
- 25000 Per Month
- 30 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Barrels, Bag and Drum
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
B/30, M.P.Shah Industrial Estate, Saru Section Road, Jamnagar, Gujarat, 361002, India